Deleting a server
Deleting a server permanently and irreversibly destroys the server and its contents.
For servers with monthly billing, the server is scheduled for deletion on the next renewal date, and you have the option to cancel the removal of the server before that date. For servers with hourly billing, the removal occurs instantly.
- Log into your Maxihost account.
- Select the server you would like to delete.
- Select Settings from the top bar.
- Under Delete Device click the Delete button.
- Type in the server hostname and click Delete Device.
- For servers being billed monthly, you can check the device scheduled deletion by going back to the device Settings page.